Do you feel low during whole day of your life? Then, try a simple and energetic yoga practices to balance your day.
yoga is always said to be a part of mind focus. Since, it requires no other gears accept a spacious living room and a mat. This routine is for balancing strengthening and keeping your body and mind flexible.
- Knee bend, then stretch your arms straight.
- Take your hands forward on to the ground.
- Steadily inhale and exhale.
- Focus on your practice
- From child post to table top, with your shoulders straight palm on the ground.
- Hips stacked over knees
- Keep equal balance.
- Strength and your muscles.
- Inhale and exhale slowly.
- From table topic at cat pose, round the upper body.
- Keep hip and knee straight down
- drop your head and keep your chin inside.
- Keep your belly low and lift your chest upward.
- Straighten your hands from shoulder.
- Look forward. Keep your lower body inside curve.
- Drop your shoulder towards upward direction.
- Try to keep this practice from cat to cow position for 4 to 5 times.
Downward facing dog
- Walk with your hands forward for an inch or two.
- Lift your hips upward.
- Face perpendicularly down.
- Legs slightly bend.
- Stay for around 3 to 5 breathing exercise.
- Totally your body by keeping legs and hands together.
- Delhi reaching to your thighs. Head to the ground.
- Shoulder width apart.
- Relax your body and try moving your neck around here and there to losing your stiffness.
- Fold forward and take a step with hands
- Fold feet together
- Slightly bend from hip to toe
- Stack your shoulder
- Chin down
- Make your core muscle stiff and engage for 3-5 breathes
- Sleep on the stomach
- Hands on the sides, near low rib
- Keep your shoulder more tight
- Press the tops of the feet to floor
- Face downwards
- Dog left lift
- From downward facing dog lift your one leg upward
- One Foot firm and the other one towards the ground
- Repeat this with your other leg
- Warrior 2
- Wide your torso up, arms reach out
- Keep equal weight of your hands
- One knee slightly bend to the respective sides
- Spin accordingly
There are many types of yoga processes but make one thing clear that few yoga practices is enough but it should be on regular process.